Sunday, July 5, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #42, July 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 28:
Saturday: Sin Undone by Larissa Ione, Untouched by Jus Accardo, Toxic by Jus Accardo, Solitaire by Alice Oseman
Sunday: Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan, No Place to Fall by Jaye Robin Brown, Relic by Heather Terrell, The Perfectionists by Sara Shepard
Monday: Even in Paradise by Chelsey Philpot, The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine, The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman
Tuesday: The Shack by William P. Young, Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor, Twisted Fate by Norah Olsen, City Love by Susane Colasanti
Wednesday: Ashes to Ashes by Melissa Walker, Dust to Dust by Melissa Walker, The One Percenters by John Podgursky, The Predicteds by Christine Seifert
Thursday: The Emblazoned Red by Dawn McCullough White, Dead Time by Anne Cassidy, Twinmaker by Sean Williams, Crashland by Sean Williams, Hollowgirl by Sean Williams
Friday: Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly, Angel Fever by L.A. Weatherly, Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 2. Check.

NetGalley: # which means I can have # extra rereads or new books. Check.

Edelweiss: 11. Check.

Meme Books: 2. Check.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books:  4. Check.

Yeah, a week where everything passed! I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!