Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #219, July 15th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy
Expected Publication: August 18th, 2015
From Goodreads:
Twelve years ago Stella and Jeanie vanished while picking strawberries. Stella returned minutes later, with no memory of what happened. Jeanie was never seen or heard from again.

Now Stella is seventeen, and she's over it. She's the lucky one who survived, and sure, the case is still cloaked in mystery—and it's her small town's ugly legacy—but Stella is focused on the coming summer. She's got a great best friend, a hookup with an irresistibly crooked smile, and two months of beach days stretching out before her.

Then along comes a corpse, a little girl who washes up in an ancient cemetery after a mudslide, and who has red hair just like Jeanie did. Suddenly memories of that haunting day begin to return, and when Stella discovers that other red-headed girls have gone missing as well, she begins to suspect that something sinister is at work.

And before the summer ends, Stella will learn the hard way that if you hunt for monsters, you will find them.

Oh, this book looks really fantastic! I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have wanted this book since I first saw it. I also just checked out the synopsis of The Prince of Conjurers and added it to my wishlist. Great W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It looks so incredible! And that's awesome, it's been a pretty great book so far, I can't wait to read more of it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!