Tuesday, July 28, 2015

We Have the Title of The Malediction Trilogy #3!!!!

Yeah, we have the title of the 3rd and final book by Danielle L. Jensen! And I'm so excited!

Warrior Witch!

It doesn't come out till May 3rd, 2016, but hopefully it comes out on NetGalley, because I really, really want to read this book! I've loved this series since the beginning, and I just want to read it! And yeah, loved the titles themes, Songbird, Huntress, and Witch, and Stolen, Hidden, and Warrior! Just so awesome, and I can't wait for this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!