Sunday, July 12, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #43, July 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 29:
Saturday: Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn, Coin Heist by Elisa Ludwig, Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland, Nantucket Red by Leila Howland
Sunday: Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway, Heat of the Moment by Lauren Barnholdt, Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang, Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
Monday: Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel, 15 Days Without a Head by Dave Cousins, Don't Ever Change by M. Beth Bloom, In the End by Demitria Lunetta
Tuesday: Between the Notes by Sharon Huss Roat, Finding Paris by Joy Preble, Invincible by Amy Reed, On the Edge by Allison van Diepen
Wednesday: No Parking at the End of Times by Bryan Bliss, Love and Other Theories by Alexis Bass, Rain by Amanda Sun, Love is the Drug by Alaya Dawn Johnson
Thursday: Earth Bound by Christine Feehan, Cold Sacrifice by Leigh Russel, Diamonds in the Rough by Michelle Madow, Little Peach by Peggy Kern
Friday: Geek Girl by Holly Smale, Model Misfit by Holly Smale, Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook, The Ghost of Ben Hargrove by Heather Brewer, The Cemetery Boys by Heather Brewer

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 6. Check.

Edelweiss: 19. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

So all in all, it's a pretty good week, and I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!