Saturday, July 25, 2015

J.R. Ward Author Page

The Story: I saw the Black Dagger Brotherhood series around, and it looked really fantastic, so yeah, I just had to check it out, and it looks really fantastic, and I can't wait to read it!

Website

Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood, Black Dagger Legacy, Fallen Angels, The Bourbon Kings, Firefighters.

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Dark Lover and her site, my review, Lover Eternal and her site, my review, Lover Awakened and her site, my review, Lover Revealed and her site, my review, Lover Unbound and her site, my review, Lover Enshrined and her site, my review, Father Mine and my review, Lover Avenged and her site, my review, Lover Mine and her site, my review, Lover Unleashed and her site, my review, Lover Reborn and her site, my review, Lover at Last and her site, my review, The King and her site, my review, The Shadows and her site, my review, Blood Kiss and her site, my reviewThe Beast and her site, my review, Blood Vow and her site, my review, The Chosen and her site, my review, Blood Fury, The Thief.

Black Dagger Legacy (Spin off Series of *Black Dagger Brotherhood*): Blood Kiss, Blood Vow, Blood Fury.

Fallen Angels: Covet and her site, my review, Crave and her site, my review, Envy and her site, my review, Rapture and her site, my review, Possession and her site, my review, Immortal and her site, my review.

The Bourbon Kings: The Bourbon Kings and her site, my review, The Angel's Share and her site, my review, Devil's Cut and her site, my review.

Firefighters: Consumed and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Story of Son and her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!