Sunday, July 5, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #311, July 5th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Update 28:
Nothing Planned!

Yeah, another free week, so I can read whatever I want for my reading thons and reading challenges!

Update 27:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Saving Red by Sona Sones, Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh, The Speed of Falling Objects by Nancy Richardson Fischer, Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, Cut Off by Adrianne Finlay, Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger, Summer Knight by Jim Butcher, No Place Like Oz by Danielle Paige, The Witch Must Burn by Danielle Paige, The Wizard Returns by Danielle Paige, Heart of Tin by Danielle Paige, The Straw King by Danielle Paige, Ruler of Beasts by Danielle Paige, Order of the Wicked by Danielle Paige, Dark Side of the Rainbow by Danielle Paige, The Queen of Oz by Danielle Paige, Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige, Dangerous Remedy by Kat Dunn, Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton, The Beast is an Animal by Peternelle van Arsdale

Yeah, this was a free week, so that I read anything was great, and I'm glad that I read all these books, they were really great, and I can't wait for next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!