Saturday, July 4, 2020

The Reading Rush 2020 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for The Reading Rush, 2020 version! Yeah, I know, I've signed up for a lot of things recently! But I love participating, and these prompt reading challenges are fun to do, I love making TBR's from them! It takes place July 20th to 26th. Can't wait!

These are the books I'm planning to read to fulfill the prompts:
Read a book with a cover that matches the colour of your birth stone: No Good Deed
by Kara Connolly-My birthstone is emerald.
Read a book that starts with the word "The": The Left-Handed Booksellers of London by Garth Nix-easy, it starts with The.
Read a book that inspired a movie you've already seen: Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton-I've seen the movie, but not read the books.
Read the first book you touch: Nyxia by Scott Reintgen-I reached out and touched this book.
Read a book completely outside of your house: Outside In by Maria V. Sndyer-The creators said to be creative, and mentioned having Outside in the title, and this book just popped straight in my head!
Read a book in a genre that you've always wanted to read more of: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson-I don't really read as much mystery as I would like.
Read a book that takes place on a different continent than where you live: Blood Countess by Lana Popović-Takes place in Hungary.

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!