Monday, August 17, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #480, August 17th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #479
Teaser Tuesday #487
WWW Wednesday #487
WOW #483
Will the Time Come #480
Third Sentence Thursday #470
Random Reads #456
First Lines Friday #483
Book Blogger Hop #149
The Reward Challenge Update #465
Wheel of TBR #12
How Well I Stuck to It #317
Wrote that Review Update #314

Week 33 Reviews:
The Silvered Serpents
The Thief
Sky Without Stars
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
Breaking Dawn
Deacon Locke Goes to Prom
Archangel's Sun
The Dark Tide
Season of the Wolf

ARC August:
Update 9
Update 10
Update 11
Update 12
Update 13
Update 14

Magical Readathon N.E.W.T.s
Update 9
Update 10
Update 11
Update 12
Update 13
Update 14
Update 15

Random:
Jen Malone Author Page
Heather Fawcett Author Page
Grace Draven Author Page
Amanda Foody Author Page
Anne Blankman Author Page
Cat Jordan Author Page
Dobby's Surgery
OK, so I got 51 posts in 7 days, I read a number number of books, and got to post a lot about them, yeah! And Dobby had his surgery, and it went well, the vet said the way he woke up meant that he was in good health, so that was great! He does have some red in the area, but he has a vet appointment today, because of how the lump was attached this time around, different from the previous two times. But he's been moving around well, so that's great! And if What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I have left on my my N.E.W.T.'s TBR!

4 comments:

  1. A Twilight binge... how fun!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was! Plus I watched the first 2 movies. Had to read, so I haven't watched the final 3, but hopefully soon! thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I haven't looked at the Twilight series since they were published. I should look at them again one day. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't tell about the writing quality, since I'm not objective, but I enjoy them so much! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!