Thursday, December 31, 2020

Book Battle January 2021 TBR

So I'm going to do a post about choosing my January TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month:
5pts-Relaxing book - The Bookstore on a Beach by Brenda Novak
5pts-Book about a journey - Graceling by Kristin Cashore
5pts-Book with a calming cover - Always Forever Maybe by Anica Mrose Rissi
5pts-Book about strength - Cursed by Thomas Wheeler
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - 2021 book - Calculated Risks by Seanan McGuire
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Book that starts with A - Ask Me No Questions by Shelley Noble
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong 
10pts-Book that takes your breath away - Parasite by Mira Grant
15pts-Book with a spirited character - The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
20pts-Book about your team - Lotus - Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas

How did I do last month?
5pts-White cover - Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson - Read! 
5pts-Book you've been anticipating - Defending the Galaxy by Maria V. Snyder - Read! 
5pts-Book that warms you up - Capturing an Earl by A.S. Fenichel - Read! 
5pts-Book with a tree on the cover - A California Christmas by Brenda Novak - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Short story collection - All Out Anthology - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Book published in December - Day One by Kelly deVos - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - Let it Snow Anthology - Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - Love on the Lifts by Rachel Hawthorne -Read! 
10pts-Wintery title - Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer - Read!
15pts-Book about a holiday - Every Single Lie by Rachel Vincent - Read!
20pts-Book with a toy in it - The Scapegracers by Hannah Abigail Clarke - Read!

Yeah, I made it through this month. And it was a hard month this month, but with fewer prompts because it ends before Christmas. But I made it, and yeah, can't wait for this coming month! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!