Sunday, December 20, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #335, December 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 52:
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas, Wings and Embers by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas, A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: 5. Check.

New Books: NA.

Well, this is a bunch of rereads, but I have a few books that I also want to read, it's going to be a busy week, but I can't wait to read these books! 

Week 51:
Broken Dawn by Dianne Duvall

vs.

The Gentleman's Guide to Getting Lucky by Mackenzi Lee, The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee, The Grace Year by Kim Liggett, Day One by Kelly deVos, Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo, Broken Dawn by Dianne Duvall, The Dogs of Athens by Kendare Blake, When Gods and Vampires Roamed Miami by Kendare Blake, Antigoddess by Kendare Blake, Tempting the Best Man by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Yeah, I read all of what I planned, which wasn't a lot, but yeah, I'm happy, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!