Monday, December 14, 2020

Taylor Swift Playlistathon 2020 evermore TBR

So I know that the Taylor Swift Playlistathon technically ended on the 13th. But I didn't finish all my books yet. And I want to do books for evermore! Yeah! So my goal is to finish reading books inspried by all of Taylor Swift songs from her full length albums, by the end of this year. Which means I can double up with these prompts from the other songs. And I'll be adding this to my sign up sheet.

Just know that I'm not good at thinking of prompts to fit songs, espcially songs that I don't know too well, since this is the first time doing it.

willow - Read a book that invokes "intrigue, desire, and the complexity that goes into wanting someone" - Prince of Forever by Gena Showalter
champagne problems - Read a book with heartbreak - Heartless by Marissa Meyer
gold rush - Read a book with a character everybody wants to date - Double Up With Prince of Forever by Gena Showalter
tis the damn season - Read a book that invokes a season -  My True Love Gave to Me Anthology
tolerate it - Read a book where one character feels passionately for another - A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout
no body, no crime - Read a book with a crime in it - Day One by Kelly deVos
happiness - Read a book that's a classic retelling - A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
dorothea - Read a book with an old flame - A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
coney island - Read a book with a relationship that ends - A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
ivy - Read a book with love gone wrong - Double Up With A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
cowboy like me - Read a book about a characters up to no good - Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
long story short - Read a longer book that you'll read quickly - Double Up With A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout
marjorie - Read a book about family - Double Up With Day One by Kelly deVos
closure - Read a book with a woman having found her power - Double Up With A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
evermore - Read a book with dark themes - Double Up With A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas

Ok, a few of these are a stretch for prompts for the songs, or stretches for the book to fill the prompt, but these are books that I want to read, so I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!