Sunday, December 6, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #333, December 6th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 50:
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson, City of Glass by Cassandra Clare, Defending the Galaxy by Maria V. Snyder, Every Single Lie by Rachel Vincent

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

Well, this week is almost balanced, so I'm happy with it, and I'm so excited to read these books! 

Week 49:
Edgedancer by Brandon Sanderson, Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson

vs.

The Summer Set by Aimee Agresti, Changes in Latitudes by Jen Malone, Norturna by Maya Motayne, Ghost Wood Song by Erica Waters, Twin Daggers by MarcyKate Connolly, Furbidden Fatality by Deborah Blake, Blink of an Eye by Iris Johansen and Roy Johansen, Death of a Showman by Mariah Fredericks, The Hellion by S.A. Hunt, Winter Glass by Lexa Hillyer, A California Christmas by Brenda Novak, Capturing the Earl by A.S. Fenichel, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare, Edgedancer by Brandon Sanderson, Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson

Yeah, I read what I wanted (few books, but one huge one) and I read so much, so I'm really happy with what I read, and I can't wait for this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!