Monday, December 21, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #498, December 21st

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #497
Teaser Tuesday #505
WWW Wednesday #505
WOW #501
Will the Time Come #498
Third Sentence Thursday #488
Random Reads #474
First Lines Friday #501
Book Blogger Hop #167
The Reward Challenge Update #483
Wheel of TBR #30
How Well I Stuck to It #335
Wrote that Review Update #332

Week 51 Reviews:
The Gentleman's Guide to Getting Lucky 
The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy

Clear Your S**t Readathon:

Taylor Swift Playlistathon: 

Reindeer Readathon: 

Random:

OK, so I got 40 posts in 7 days, I read a decent amount, but this is the busy time at work, so I'm glad that I read what I did! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read A Court of Thorns and Roses, A Court of Mist and Fury, Wings and Embers, A Court of Wings and Ruin, and A Court of Frost and Starlight

6 comments:

  1. Goodness me - that sounds like one heck of a busy week! Have a safe and peaceful christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, between reading and work, and blogging (must do more blogging, I am about 50 reviews behind) I am pretty busy :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I started Ninth House a while ago but set it aside. I wasn't feeling it at the time but do hope to try again with it later. I liked the first couple of Maas books but decided that it would be best to read them as you are - all in a bunch - since I didn't recall details when trying to get into the later ones after quite a time gap. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I did the same last year, and then I picked it up again this time, and I got through it, and it was a pretty awesome read! And I first read the Maas books as they were coming out-I've waited for each once since Throne of Glass was announced, I remember sitting in band class in high school, that's how long I've been following her writing. But yeah, there are a ton of details! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy your reading in between being busy. Take care and Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love my reading! So many wonderful, amazing books to read, and I can't wait! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!