Saturday, January 2, 2021

Among Us Readathon January 2021 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for the Among Us Readathon, taking place during January 2021! You can check out the twitter here! I wasn't going to do a readathon this month with prompts, but I saw this one, and I had to participate! 

I'm going to be an imposter (though I'm not the most successful in the game, I'm an excellent reader) and if you read 14 books, you can start another game. I'm hoping to do so, since I do read a lot! 
Fake A Task - Symbiont by Mira Grant
Vent - Calculated Risks by Seanan McGuire
Blame Someone Else - Vengeful by V.E. Schwab 
Kill Yellow - Ask Me No Questions by Shelley Noble or These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong or A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
Kill White - Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson or The Ever Cruel Kingdom by Rin Chupeco
Kill Red - Chimera by Mira Grant or A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
Kill Purple - Graceling by Kristin Cashore or Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson or Witches of Ash and Ruin by E. Latimer or The Theft of Sunlight by Intisar Khanani or Life is Short and Then You Die Anthology or Beautiful Wild by Anna Godbersen or Dreaming Death by Heather Graham
Kill Pink - Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas or The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black or Graceling by Kristin Cashore
Kill Orange - Grave War by Kalayna Price or The Rotten Beast by Mary E. Pearson or The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
Kill Lime - Chimera by Mira Grant or The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 
Kill Green - A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer or Dreaming Death by Heather Graham or Beautiful Wild by Anna Godbersen or The Burning by Laura Bates 
Kill Cyan - White Sand, Volume 2 by Brandon Sanderson or Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson
Kill Brown - Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson
Kill Blue - The Theft of Sunlight by Intisar Khanani or Witches of Ash and Ruin by E. Latimer or Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popović
Kill Black - The Originals by Cat Patrick or Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters by Emily Roberson 

So I'm coming up to the end of round one with just a few prompts left to finish, so I'm going to work on my TBR for game 2!

Fake A Task - The Bookstore on a Beach by Brenda Novak
Vent - Murder With a View by Diane Kelly
Blame Someone Else - The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
Kill Yellow - Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas or A Dark and Hollow Star by Ashley Shuttleworth 
Kill White - Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson or The Ever Cruel Kingdom by Rin Chupeco 
Kill Red - Dead Space by Kali Wallace or The Girl Who Wasn't There by Penny Joelson
Kill Purple - Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson or Witches of Ash and Ruin by E. Latimer or The Theft of Sunlight by Intisar Khanani or Life is Short and Then You Die Anthology or Beautiful Wild by Anna Godbersen or A Dark and Hollow Star by Ashley Shuttleworth or Trust Me, I'm Lying by Mary Elizabeth Summer
Kill Pink - Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas or Dreaming Death by Heather Graham or *The Night Country by Melissa Albert or Heat Stroke by Rachel Caine
Kill Orange - Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett or The Rotten Beast by Mary E. Pearson or Blood Heir by Ilona Andrews
Kill Lime - *Amid the Crowd of Stars by Stephen Leigh or Grave War by Kalayna Price
Kill Green - Dreaming Death by Heather Graham or *Beautiful Wild by Anna Godbersen or The Burning by Laura Bates 
Kill Cyan - Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson or A Dark and Hollow Star by Ashley Shuttleworth
Kill Brown - Heat Stroke by Rachel Caine or Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson
Kill Blue - The Theft of Sunlight by Intisar Khanani or *Witches of Ash and Ruin by E. Latimer or Wicked Like a Wildfire by Lana Popović 
Kill Black - Lifestyles of Gods and Monsters by Emily Roberson or These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong

So I'm apparently also going to have to do a game 3, which I don't think I'll finish. But here's the books I want to read:

Fake A Task - City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Vent - The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die by April Henry
Blame Someone Else -  Call of Vultures by Kate Kessler
Kill Yellow - Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Kill White - Unchosen by Katharyn Blair 
Kill Red - Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings
Kill Purple - Fire by Kristin Cashore then Dreaming Death by Heather Graham  
Kill Pink - The Cabin by Natasha Preston 
Kill Orange - This Will Be Funny Someday by Katie Henry
Kill Lime - The Segonian by Dianne Duvall then Amid the Crowd of Stars by Stephen Leigh 
Kill Green - Dawnshard by Brandon Sanderson
Kill Cyan - Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson
Kill Brown - Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson
Kill Blue - My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows
Kill Black -The Power of Hades by Eliza Raine and Rose Wilson

I don't know exactly how I'll use each prompt, since there are more than one colour per prompt, but I'll work it out as I go, because almost all of these books are ones that I have to read or want to read right now, regardless! Can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!