Sunday, January 3, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #337, January 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 1:
Symbiont by Mira Grant, Chimera by Mira Grant, A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer, White Sand, Volume 2 by by Brandon Sanderson, Rik Hoskin, and Julius Gopez 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.


Well, this is a really unbalanced week, but I have a bunch of new books that I want to read! 

Week 53:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

Finlay Donovan is Killing It by Elle Cosmino, An Unexpected Peril by Deanna Raybourn, Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Trust in Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Brambles by Intisar Khanani, The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert, The Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds, Heartless by Marisa Meyer, What If It's Us by Adam Silvera and Becky Albertali, You Say It First by Katie Contugo, Wildcard by Marie Lu, A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab, Born of Rage by Sherrilyn McQueen, Parasite by Mira Grant

It was a free week, but I read a lot, so I'm really happy with that, and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!