Saturday, August 7, 2021

Moving Day!

So today is moving day, which means I'm not really going to be blogging. My review posts are scheduled, but I haven't written the reviews yet, because I'm ridiculously behind! And tehcnically we did do 3 truck loads yesterday, moved all the heavy stuff besides the bed, but now to move all my boxes of books, as well as the bookcases that we couldn't get to because of said boxes of books! 

But internet is set up over at the new place, so hopefully once everything is moved and I have a moment, I'll get some blogging done to relax! Fingers crossed, because we have to return the truck by 12:30, and it's currently a little past quarter after 8 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!