Saturday, December 4, 2021

Week 48 Review: Earth & Sky

From Goodreads:
Seventeen-year-old Skylar has been haunted for as long as she can remember by fleeting yet powerful sensations that something is horribly wrong. But despite the panic attacks tormenting her, nothing ever happens, and Sky's beginning to think she's crazy. Then she meets a mysterious, otherworldly boy named Win and discovers the shocking truth her premonitions have tapped into: our world no longer belongs to us. For thousands of years, Earth has been at the mercy of alien scientists who care nothing for its inhabitants and are using us as the unwitting subjects of their time-manipulating experiments. Win belongs to a rebel faction seeking to put a stop to it, and he needs Skylar's help--but with each shift in the past, the very fabric of reality is unraveling, and soon there may be no Earth left to save.

My Review:
This book was so fantastic! I'm really glad that I'm reading more Megan Crewe books, I loved her other ones, and it was really great to start this series, to get into this world, and I can't wait to explore further in the rest of the trilogy! 

The whole thing where Earth has been viewed as a science experiment for aliens, that's pretty cool, and also pretty scary! Adding in that they're experimenting with time, that added an amazing layer to what was going on in this book! 

That her panic attacks are triggered when the aliens change something draws her into this fight. Along with Win, the search for an alien weapon that can destroy the systems the aliens are using to mess with time. I really enjoyed following along with the journey!

I'm so excited to see where things go from here! There's two more books to go, and with the scope of this world, I can't wait to see where we're going to go next! There's still so much to do, and more time to spend with Skylar and Win! I can't wait! 

This was a really great read, and I can't wait to continue! 

Author: Megan Crewe
Series: Earth & Sky #1
Read: November 28th, 2021
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Love her other books! And it's a 2021 Dystopia Book, Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2021 Book and WoW Book! 
Publisher: Razorbill Canada
Published: October 28th 2014
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!