Sunday, January 2, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #552, January 3rd

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #551
Teaser Tuesday #559
WWW Wednesday #559
WOW #555
Will the Time Come #552
Third Sentence Thursday #542
Random Reads #528
First Lines Friday #555
Book Blogger Hop #221
Midnight Bites 

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 


OK, so I got 53 posts in 7 days, which is pretty great, because I read some amazing books, and then there's all those wrap up/start new year posts. Otherwise, this week was pretty quiet, though I did, on Thursday, wipe out on my bike twice on the way home. Got some awful bruises, and I was awfully apprehensive about going into work on Friday, but nothing happened then, so that was good! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

5 comments:

  1. Ouch, I hope your bruises heal fast!

    Wishing you a great reading week, and a happy, healthy new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They've already started changing colours, so I hope that's a good sign! And I hope you have the same, as well! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I hope the bruises heal quickly. You have a wonderful assortment of books read. I hope 2022 is good for you too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your bruises heal fast and you aren't in any more pain! It looks like you read some great books and got a lot of posts written! Have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They don't pain me too much now, though I don't like to get glimpses of them. I was working on my yearly posts, well, the series one, from the beginning of the year. But I'm going to have to be working on some of them for quick a while, especially the Best Books of 2021 post. Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!