Thursday, December 1, 2022

Merry Bookmas Update 2

So I read my next book for Merry Bookmas, and it was The Score which was for the prompt Hot Chocolate, and I'll be reading The Demon Tide next! 

My Reading Journey:

Ghosts & Garlands by Kelley Armstrong
Prompt Fulfilled: Yule Log Cake
Started On: December 1st
Finished On: December 1st, 11:50 AM
Pages Read: 98

The Score by Elle Kennedy 
Prompt Fulfilled: Hot Chocolate
Started On: December 1st
Finished On: December 1st, 11:20 PM
Pages Read: 403

The Demon Tide by Laurie Forest
Prompt Fulfilled: Fruitcake
Started On: December 2nd
Currently On: Page 0 of 672

Prompts Left: Sugar Cookies, Candy Canes, Eggnog, Gingerbread, Holiday Pudding, Sugar Plums, Reindeer Chow, Chestnuts, Popcorn Garland
Read: 2
Pages Read: 501

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!