Saturday, December 3, 2022

Week 48 Reviews: The Pact, The Score, The Incident

Thanks to my hectic schedule as a pro hockey player, my girl and I are spending more time apart than together. Luckily, I have a solution—a romantic New Year's Eve getaway in the mountains, just me and Grace and plenty of sexytimes. Except this blizzard has other ideas...

From Goodreads:
He knows how to score, on and off the ice

Allie Hayes is in crisis mode. With graduation looming, she still doesn't have the first clue about what she's going to do after college. To make matters worse, she's nursing a broken heart thanks to the end of her longtime relationship. Wild rebound sex is definitely not the solution to her problems, but gorgeous hockey star Dean Di Laurentis is impossible to resist. Just once, though, because even if her future is uncertain, it sure as heck won't include the king of one-night stands.

It'll take more than flashy moves to win her over

Dean always gets what he wants. Girls, grades, girls, recognition, girls…he's a ladies man, all right, and he's yet to meet a woman who's immune to his charms. Until Allie. For one night, the feisty blonde rocked his entire world—and now she wants to be friends? Nope. It's not over until he says it's over. Dean is in full-on pursuit, but when life-rocking changes strike, he starts to wonder if maybe it's time to stop focusing on scoring…and shoot for love.

Free short story snippet featuring Dean and Allie from The Score.

My Review:
Oh man, these were so great to read! I love this series, andI enjoyed the two short stories, and the full length novel of Dean and Allie! Their romance was a fantastic read, and there was a lot of humour to be had, and I had such a great time reading them!

The Pact has Logan and Grace and how they're feeling the distance that their different schedules are causing their relationship. I found his plan for a New Year's Eve getaway so sweet, but what ensued was pretty hilarious! The pact that she comes up with was hilarious!

The Score (and the Incident, which is of their first night) was really great to get to know Allie and Dean. She's been back and forth with her ex, which we saw in the first book, but she's done for good with him. And Dean's an unrepentant ladies man. So it was a really interesting dynamic!

I loved the ups and downs their relationship went on, it has one of the most hilarious scenes when he's caught in the bathroom. It also has one of the saddest events, and watching them deal with each thing was so great to read! 

These were really fantastic reads, and I can't wait to continue the series! 

Author: Elle Kennedy 
Series: Off-Campus #2.5, 3, 3.5
Read: December 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2022
Source: Ebook.bike, Free
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2022 Books! 
Publisher: Elle Kennedy
Published: November 30th 2019, July 11th 2016, April 22nd 2020

The Pact:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








The Score:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








The Incident:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!