Sunday, September 27, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #323, September 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 40:
Vignette by Jim Butcher, Blood Rites by Jim Butcher, A Deadly Education by Naomi Novik, Ill Wind by Rachel Caine, Pride and Premeditation by Tirzah Price, The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Old NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Old Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 4. Check.

This is a pretty unbalanced week, but there's a bunch of books that I want to read this week!

Week 39:
Sister of the Chosen One by Colleen Oakes and Erin Armknecht, Unrestricted Access by James Rollins

vs.

The Aftermath by Jen Alexander, Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron, A Stranger in Town by Kelley Armstrong, Among the Beasts & Briars by Ashley Poston, The Road With No Return by Andrzej Sapkowski, The Last Wish by Andrzej Sapkowski, Sister of Chosen One by Colleen Oakes and Erin Armknecht, Good Girls Lie by J.T. Ellison, A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab, Faith: Taking Flight by Julie Murphy, Night of the Dragon by Julie Kagaway,  The Glass Queen by Gena Showalter, Leopard's Wrath by Christine Feehan

I found out after that I made this old TBR that Unrestricted Access comes out on the 28th, so I couldn't read it, so it's fine that I didn't read it this week, but I read the other book, which was really good because it's a tour review book. And I read plenty more, so I'm pleased with this week, and I can't wait for next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!