Saturday, September 19, 2020

Royal Readathon Update 5 and Wrap Up

So I've read my final book for the Royal Readathon, and it was A Song of Wraiths and Ruin! Yeah, I finished with this readathon, and I enjoyed all these books, I had a great time! So happy that I participated, even though it meant that this week was so packed with books!

My Reading Journey:

No Offense by Meg Cabot
Prompt Fulfilled: Bells Will Be Ringing
Started On: September 9th
Finished On: September 9th, 1:07 PM
Pages Read: 384

Infinity Son by Adam Silvera
Prompt Fulfilled: Long Live the King
Started On: September 9th
Finished On: September 9th, 11:23 PM
Pages Read: 368

Kingsbane by Claire LeGrand
Prompt Fulfilled: May the Best Woman Win
Started On: September 16th
Finished On: September 16th, 1:28 PM
Pages Read: 632

A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown
Prompt Fulfilled: Who Run the World? Girls
Started On: September 17th
Finished On: September 17th, 9:02 PM
Pages Read: 480

Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron
Prompt Fulfilled: A Name Fit for a King
Started On: September 19th
Finished On: September 19th, 11:43 PM
Pages Read: 512

Prompts Left: None Left!
Read: 5
Pages Read: 2376

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!