Saturday, September 26, 2020

Andrzej Sapkowski Author Page

The Story: The Witcher sounded really great on Netflix, so I watched it, and really enjoyed it, so I had to read the books that they were based on. And I've now read the first short story anthology, and I can't wait to read more of the world!

Series: The Witcher.

The Witcher: The Road With No Return and my review, The Last Wish and my review, Sword of Destiny and my reviewSeason of Storms and my reviewBlood of Elves and my review, The Time of Contempt and my review, Baptism of Fire and my review, The Tower of the Swallow and my review, Lady of the Lake and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!