Saturday, September 19, 2020

Jim Butcher Author Page

The Story: I saw the Dresden Files on Goodreads, and it sounded really great, and yeah, I decided to read it, and it was really great, and I can't wait to read more of his books!

Website

Series: The Dresden Files, The Cinder Spires.

The Dresden Files: A Fistful of Warlocks and his site, my review, Restoration of Faith and his site, my review, Storm Front and his site, my review, Fool Moon and his site, my review, B is for Bigfoot and his site, my review, Grave Peril and his site, my review, Summer Knight and his site, my review, Death Masks and his site, my review, Vignette and his sitemy review, Blood Rights and his sitemy review, I Was a Teenage Bigfoot and his sitemy review, Dead Beat and his sitemy review, Something Borrowed and his sitemy review, Proven Guilty and his sitemy review, White Night and his sitemy review, It's My Birthday, Too and his sitemy review, Heorot and his sitemy review, Mike and his sitemy review, Small Favor and his sitemy review, Harry's Day Off and his sitemy review, The Warrior and his sitemy review, Backup and his sitemy review, Last Call and his sitemy review, Curses and his sitemy review, Turn Coat and his sitemy review, Journal and his sitemy review, Love Hurts and his sitemy review, Even Hand and his site, (Part of *Urban Enemies*), my reviewBigfoot on Campus and his sitemy review, Changes and his sitemy review, Goodbye and his sitemy review, Side Jobs and his site, my reviewGhost Story and his sitemy review, Bombshells and his sitemy review, Cold Days and his sitemy review, Cold Case and his sitemy review, Skin Game and his sitemy review, Brief Cases and his sitemy review, Job Placement and his sitemy review, Jury Duty and his sitemy review, Day One and his sitemy review, Peace Talks and his sitemy review, Monsters and his site, (Part of *Parallel Worlds*), my review, Battle Ground and his sitemy reviewChristmas Eve and his sitemy review, Little Things and his site, (Part of *Heroic Hearts*), The Law and his site, my review, Fugitive and (Part of *Instinct*).

Restoration of Faith, Vignette, Something Borrowed, It's My Birthday Too, Heorot, Day Off, Backup, The Warrior, Last Call, Love Hurts, and Aftermath are short stories in Side Jobs, and his site, set in The Dresden Files world.

Curses, AAAA Wizardry, Even Hand, B is for Bigfoot, I Was A Teenage Bigfoot, Bigfoot on Campus, Bombshells, Jury Duty, Cold Case, Day One, and A Fistful of Warlocks are short stories in Brief Cases, and his site, set in The Dresden Files world.

Even Hand is a short story in Urban Enemies, set in The Dresden Files world, here's my review.

Little Things is a short story in Heroic Hearts, set in The Dresden Files world, here's my review.

Fugitive is a short story in Instincts, set in The Dresden Files world, here's my review.

The Cinder Spires: The Aeronaut's Windlass and his site, my review, Warriorborn and my review, The Olympian Affair and my review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!