Thursday, December 31, 2020

Stats of 2020 Wrap Up

So I've been inspired by Book Tubers to do a stat's post. These will be in the order that I read the books. But since this post turned out to be so long, I decided to split it up, as you can see since I had them publish first, and just have numbers here. 

-Total read in 2020 - 659
-How many books I read that were stand alones and that were series-I read 122 books that were stand alones, and I read 536 books that were in series.
-How many books I reread this year - 95 books
-Series I started in 2020 and completed - 20
-Series I started in 2020 and caught up to what's been currently published - 62
-Series I started in 2020 and didn't finish - 31
-Series I started prior to 2020 and completed - 40 
-Series I started prior to 2020 and continued - 77
-Series I started prior to 2020 and didn't finish - 22
-How many books I bought in 2020 - I bought 297 new, read 180, and haven't read 116, I bought 252 used, roughly, read 132, and haven't read 120. For a total of 549 books, with 312 read, and 236 unread
-Where I got the books from
-What format I read the books in

In 2020, I had the usual suspects, as to what formats I read-physical book, and ebooks. I did read a few graphic novels, so I'm going to break this down a bit further. I will be doing the format that I read the book in, which all were previously ebook. It does look like I mostly read ebook, but I expected that. I usually only buy books after I've read them in ebook unless it's a favourite author. 

Hardcovers: 66
Paperbacks: 60
Mass Markets: 18
Ebooks: 442
Graphic Novels: 7

Books that I Bought After Read:
Bought Hardcover: 6
Bought Paperback: 5
Bought Mass Market: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!