Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Reviews


Here are the reviews I've written for books read in 2020, which I'll update weekly!

A:
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Across the Green Grass Fields by Seanan McGuire
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
The Aftermath by Jen Alexander
Again, But Better by Christine Riccio
Alien Secrets by Ian Douglas
All Out Anthology
All Your Twisted Secrets by Diana Urban
Allegedly by Tiffany D. Jackson
Allomancer Jak and the Pits of Eltania by Brandon Sanderson
Blood & Honey by Shelby Mahurin
Blood Rites by Jim Butcher
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine
Blood Countess by Lana Popović
Blood Will Out by Jo Treggiari
Buried in My Past by Eva Mackenzie
Burn by Patrick Ness
Burn the Dark by by S.A. Hunt

C:
Calamity by Brandon Sanderson
Dangerous Remedy by Kat Dunn

G:
Parasite by Mira Grant

Queen of the Darkness by Anne Bishop
The Queen's Bargain by Anne Bishop
Sweet With Me by Ilona Andrews
Switched by Amanda Hocking
Sword in the Stars by Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy
Sword of Destiny by Andrzej Sapkowski

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!