Thursday, December 31, 2020

Where I Got the Books From

The sources of where I got books are primarily bought in 2020, owned previous to 2020, NetGalley, Edelweiss, Ebook.bike, and then a few tour books, and one or two review books.

Bought in 2020: 50.5
Pre-Order: 7
Bought After Read: 37.5
Owned Prior to 2020: 92
NetGalley: 124
Edelweiss: 120
Ebook.bike: 196
Online: 38
Tour Books: 5
Review Books: 3
Miscellaneous: Won: 1, Library: 1, Pre-Order Incentive: 1,  Borrowed: 1

I have 3 books that I own as a paperback that are collection of 8 stories that I counted just once each, even though there's the 8 stories. 

I did get one book through both NetGalley and Edelweiss, so I put it in both in sources. 

I had 14 books that I got though Edelweiss, and 4 books that I got through NetGalley but that I owned prior to 2020, so I put them in both sources.

I had 5 books that I got through NetGalley, and 9 books that I got through Edelweiss, and 19.5 that I got through Ebook.bike, that I bought in 2020 that I read before I bought, so I put them in both sources. 

I had 7 books that I got through NetGalley, and 9 books that I got through Edelweiss, that I bought in 2020 that I bought before I read, so I put them in both sources.

I had 2 NetGalley Books, and 1 Edelweiss Book, and 1 Ebook.bike, and 1 book that I bought in 2020 before I read it that had a short story in the back, which counted as 0.5

I bought 1 book as an ebook, the rest I got as physical books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!