Thursday, December 31, 2020

Books I Bought in 2020 Stats

So the books I bought in 2020 for myself (I'm not counting gifts) that I paid for this year, well, this is going to be a rough count, because I did 2 or 3 shopping trips to a used book store, so I can count most of them, but it won't be accurate. I'll be keeping track in 2021! 

Books Bought New: 214* from Store 1, 47 from Store 2, 6 from Store 3, 7 from Store 4, 10 from Store 5, unknown but roughly 8 from Store 8, unknown but roughly 5 from Store 10, for a total of 297. Of those, I had or have read 180, and haven't read 116. 

Books Bought Second Hand: 26 from Site 1, 43 from Site 2, 6 from Site 3, 2 from Store 4, unknown but roughly 80 from Store 6, unknown but roughly 55 from Store 7, unknown but roughly 40 from Store 9, so 252 total, roughly. Of those, I had or have read 132, and haven't read 120.

So total, I bought around 549 books, with 312 read, and 236 unread. Which is a lot, but I'm glad that it's skewed to books that I've read, because that means I have less books to read, and that I'm getting books that I know I liked! I hope the numbers go down, but this balance stays about the same in 2021!

*I accidentally bought two book twice from this store, and I haven't read it, which is why the total doesn't add up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!