Sunday, February 20, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #396, February 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 8:
Nothing Planned!

A free week, so I can read whatever I want! Can't wait! 

Week 7:
House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas, Tear Down the Throne by Jennifer Estep 

vs.

Ice by Sarah Beth Durst, The Invasion of Tearling by Erica Johansen, The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa, Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa, Ash's Letter to Meghan by Julie Kagawa, The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa, An Iron Fey Valentine by Julie Kagawa, Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa, The Iron Legends by Julie Kagawa, The Winter Duke by Julie Kagawa, Tear Down the Throne by Jennifer Estep, House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas, Life is Short and Then You Die Anthology, Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole, The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh, Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland, Faith: Greater Heights by Julie Murphy

I read both of what I planned, and there are other books, so I'm happy with this week! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!