Sunday, February 13, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #395, February 13th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 7:
House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas, Tear Down the Throne by Jennifer Estep 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

1 new book, and 1 edelweiss book! So a little bit of variety, and 2 books that I'm so excited to read!

Week 6:
Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer

vs.

All Of Us Villians by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman, The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst, The Hedgewitch by Sarah Beth Durst, The Reluctant Queen by Sarah Beth Durst, The Queen of Sorrow by Sarah Beth Durst, The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst, Abandoned in Death by J.D. Robb, The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein, The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake, Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa, The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa, Echo North by Joanna Ruth Meyer, Capture the Crown by Jennifer Estep

Yeah, I read what I wanted to, and I read a bunch more, so I'm happy with that! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!