Monday, February 7, 2022

Polarthon Readathon Update 1

So I read my first book for Polarthon Readathon, and it was The Deepest Blue which was for the prompt An Adventure, and I'll be reading Cold Fury next!

My Reading Journey:

The Deepest Blue by Sarah Beth Durst
Prompt Fulfilled: An Adventure
Started On: February 7th
Finished On: February 7th, 7:32 PM
Pages Read: 368

Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein
Prompt Fulfilled: Cold Word
Started On: February 8th
Currently On: Page 0 of 313

Prompts Left: Foiled Cover, Icy Magic, Polar Fantasy 
Read: 1
Pages Read: 368

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!