Friday, February 18, 2022

Monthly ARC's March Round Up

So I've decided that I need some accountability with reading ARC's. So what I'm going to do, is I'm going to round up all the ARC's that are being released next month, just so I know which ones are coming out soon. And at the end of the month, I'll see how many that I read, and how many I didn't, and round up the next months. I know I'm not going to do well this month, because I only have half of the shortest month to read March's books, but oh, well. I honestly try to read ARC's as soon as I can, because my interest is usually highest right after I request it. So hopefully when the month before comes around to round these books, these are the ones remaining. I'm hopeful! 

So the ARC's that I have coming out in March are
NetGalley:
Edgewood by Kristen Ciccarelli - March 1st, 2022
Lock the Doors by Vincent Ralph - March 1st, 2022
Star Father by Charlie N. Holmberg - March 8th, 2022
I Am Margaret Moore by Hannah Capin - March 15th, 2022
Suicide Kings by Stephen Blackmoore - March 22nd, 2022
The Bone Orchard by Sara A. Mueller - March 22nd, 2022
Survive the Dome by Kosoko Jackson - March 29th, 2022

Edelweiss: 
Killing Time by Brenna Ehrlich - March 8th, 2022
All That's Left in the World by Erik J. Brown - March 8th, 2022
Blood Scion by Deborah Falaye - March 8th, 2022
From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos - March 8th, 2022
Being Mary Bennet by J. C. Peterson - March 15th, 2022
A Forgery of Roses by Jessica S. Olson - March 29th, 2022

13 books. I can read that in the days remaining, but then there's all the other books that I need to read this month. I'll try my best though! Wish me luck! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!