Saturday, February 26, 2022

Book Battle March 2022 TBR

Well it's time to choose my March TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Set in a boat, train, or plane-Any Sign of Life by Rae Carson
5pts-Vacation book-The Cousins by Karen M. McManus
5pts-Book with a country in the title-Dear Haiti, Love Alaine by Maika Moulite and Maritza Moulite 
5pts-Adventurous main character-An Impossible Imposter by Deanna Raybourn
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book with a map in it-The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Set in a place that you haven't been-The Name of All Things by Jenn Lyons 
10pts-CLUB READ 1-The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Now a Major Motion Picture by Cori McCarthy
10pts-Book with another language in it-Gods & Monsters by Shelby Muhurin 
15pts-Set in a team's country*-Greece-Go the Distance by Jen Calonita
20pts-Set in your team's continent**-Europe-The Rake Gets Ravished by Sophie Jordan

How did I do last month?
5pts-Badass main character-House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas-Read!
5pts-Book about a curse-The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh-Read!
5pts-Dark book-At Any Moment by Brenna Aubrey-Read!
5pts-Retelling-Unbirthday by Liz Braswell-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Romance book-At Any Turn by Brenna Aubrey-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Set in a castle-Protect the Prince by Jennifer Estep-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood-Read!
10pts-Book about corruption-Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep-Read!
15pts-Villain POV-The Invasion of Tearling by Erika Johansen-Read!
20pts-Book with your team in it*-Evil Queen-Capture the Crown by Jennifer Estep-Read!

Another TBR down! I read some really great books that I'm really happy with, and I can't wait for next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!