Sunday, February 27, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #397, February 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 9:
An Impossible Imposter by Deanna Raybourn, The Rake Gets Ravished by Sophie Jordan

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 2. Check.

Two new books, that I'm pretty desperate to read! Can't wait for March to start so I can read them! 

Week 8:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Nemesis by S.J. Kincaid, Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren, Beautiful Bitch by Christina Lauren, Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren, Suicide Kings by Stephen Blackmoore, Unbirthday by Liz Braswell, The Shadowhunter Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Illustrated by Joshua Lewis, Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa, A Strange Hymn by Laura Thalassa, The Emperor of Evening Stars by Laura Thalassa, Dark Harmony by Laura Thalassa, MacRieve by Kresley Cole

I had a pretty great week, read what I wanted, and I'm happy with that! Can't wait for next month! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!