Monday, February 7, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #557, February 7th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #556
Teaser Tuesday #564
WWW Wednesday #564
WOW #560
Will the Time Come #557
Third Sentence Thursday #547
Random Reads #533
First Lines Friday #560
Book Blogger Hop #226
Last Letter, First Letter Reading Challenge Update 81
22 Books to Read in 2022 Update 2
The Reward Challenge Update #542
Wheel of TBR #89
How Well I Stuck to It #394
Wrote that Review Update #392

Week 5 Reviews:
Obsessed

Page-a-Thon:

NetGalley November: 

Random:


OK, so I got 32 posts in 7 days, and it's been a pretty great week, I read some really great books, and I can't wait for next week! Though the week after that, I'm more excited for, since I have it off week, and it's when House of Sky and Breath comes out! Yeah! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read Echo North!

Echo Alkaev's safe and carefully structured world falls apart when her father leaves for the city and mysteriously disappears. Believing he is lost forever, Echo is shocked to find him half-frozen in the winter forest six months later, guarded by a strange talking wolf—the same creature who attacked her as a child. The wolf presents Echo with an ultimatum: if she lives with him for one year, he will ensure her father makes it home safely. But there is more to the wolf than Echo realizes.

In his enchanted house beneath a mountain, each room must be sewn together to keep the home from unraveling, and something new and dark and strange lies behind every door. When centuries-old secrets unfold, Echo discovers a magical library full of books- turned-mirrors, and a young man named Hal who is trapped inside of them. As the year ticks by, the rooms begin to disappear and Echo must solve the mystery of the wolf's enchantment before her time is up otherwise Echo, the wolf, and Hal will be lost forever. 

6 comments:

  1. I've not heard of Echo North, but it sounds pretty cool. Happy reading. My first Book Date Monday post is up. Glad to join the blog roll. Back to book blogging after a 15 year hiatus! - Lyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm excited! And sounds good! Welcome back! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I love the cover of Echo North. It catches my attention every time I see it. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it looks really great! I hope I do, to! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Echo North does sound intriguing. I hope you enjoy it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm excited to read it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!