Monday, February 28, 2022

Greek God-a-Thon 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Greek God-a-Thon, hosted by Esme at Bookish Buddies, and see the announcement video here, and takes place through the month of March! 

I'm signing up to be part of Team Control, and the god I'm choosing is Athena!

Athena-Shadow Fire by Christine Feehan
Apollo-The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Demeter-The Bone Orchard by Sara A. Mueller 
Dionysus-The Rake Gets Ravished by Sophie Jordan
Hera-Working Stiff by Rachel Caine
Hermes-Stone Heart by Katee Robert
Hestia-Boss Witch by Ann Aguirre

Aphrodite-Dark Skye by Kresley Cole
Ares-The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
Artemis-An Impossible Imposter by Deanna Raybourn
Hades-(Using Athena's Power, Read a Big Book)-The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons
Hephaestus-When a Princess Proposes by Kerrelyn Sparks
Poseidon-A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross
Zeus-Gods & Monsters by Shelby Muhurin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!