Monday, February 21, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #559, February 21st

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #558
Teaser Tuesday #566
WWW Wednesday #566
WOW #562
Will the Time Come #559
Third Sentence Thursday #549
Random Reads #535
First Lines Friday #562
Book Blogger Hop #228

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! How do you do it? I must be slow..lol😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help that I had the week off, but I am a very fast reader, about a book a day or more, plus I don't have anything else going on in my life :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Busy week! My Monday bookshelf is up!
    http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2022/02/book-date-monday-amreading-feb-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots on interesting books. I should be reading review books this week, but I'm listening to Lois McMaster Bujold's Sharing Knife books instead. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had a great time! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. I have 4 books I need to review, that's awesome you got so much done last week. I hope you have a great week! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-6-22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I just did a post on my March review books, there's 13 of them, so I'm in trouble, given that February is a Rereading month. Tanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!