Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 13 Review: Glass Houses

From Goodreads:
From the author of the popular Weather Warden series comes the debut of an exciting new series set in Morganville, Texas, where you would be well advised to avoid being out after dark. 

College freshman Claire Danvers has had enough of her nightmarish dorm situation. When Claire heads off-campus, the imposing old house where she finds a room may not be much better. Her new roommates don't show many signs of life, but they'll have Claire's back when the town's deepest secrets come crawling out, hungry for fresh blood.

My Review:
I really enjoyed this book a lot! There was a bit of a mystery in it all, and things got pretty complicated, and a bit confusing, but yeah, I really enjoyed these characters and this world! I can't wait to read more!

From the synopsis given, it made me thing that her new room mates were the vampires. But nope, it's just a good portion of the town, and that her room mates are the ones that know, and don't really like the fact of the vampires.

That was just such a cliffhanger ending! I want to read more, now! There was just a lot of action at that ending, reveals, and yeah, just a really great ending, that is really sparking off a fire in me to have more!

I enjoyed this book so much, it was really entertaining (and short!) and I want more!

Author: Rachel Caine
Series: The Morganville Vampires #1
Read: March 28th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: It sounded really good!
Publisher: NAL Jam
Published: October 1st 2006
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!