Saturday, March 31, 2012

Week 13 Review: Tiger's Quest

From Goodreads:
Back in Oregon, Kelsey tries to pick up the pieces of her life and push aside her feelings for Ren. But danger lurks around the corner, forcing her to return to India where she embarks on a second quest--this time with Ren's dark, bad-boy brother Kishan, who has also fallen prey to the Tiger's Curse. Fraught with danger, spellbinding dreams, and choices of the heart, TIGER'S QUEST brings the trio one step closer to breaking the spell that binds them.

My Review:
Reading this book, well, it was a much faster then the first. Because I was invested in this book, in these characters, this world. And yeah, things pretty much jumped right into things, and I just enjoyed that a lot!

So this book was Kishan's book, the one where Kelsey spends time with Kishan to solve the curse, and all the obstacles in their path. I just enjoyed them going on that journey, pretty much going on the same path as the first, but different, because a) different path, and b) different brother.

These brothers are hurting my heart, because Kelsey is getting conflicted between the two of them! And I mean, they're both pretty great guys. But they've gone through this before, and yeah, it didn't end so well the first time! I mean, look where they are!

I really enjoyed this book so much, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Colleen Houck
Series: The Tiger Saga #2
Read: March 30th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Wanted to continue the series!
Publisher: Sterling Publishing
Published: June 7th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!