Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dead Chaos: Review

From Goodreads:
Valkyrie Bryn Halbrook is broken and damaged…

Struggling to accept the loss of her wings, Bryn's not sure if she can be a real Valkyrie anymore. But when a mysterious prophecy claims she will be the reason the All-Father dies, she is determined to ensure the prediction will not come to pass.

A visit to the three fates who live beneath the great Tree of life, sends Bryn racing against time to find the missing Heimdall and his horn. As Odin’s life hangs in the balance and Ragnarok draws ever closer, Bryn has to find a way to save Heimdall and Odin before she can discover the truth about who she really is.

In this thrilling instalment in the Valkyrie series Bryn must battle not only the formidable frost giants and the hated God Loki, but she must also find a balance between what she will lose and what she will gain.

My Review:
Oh, this book hurt! I mean, what with the ending, with her wings being cut off? That was an ender, and yeah, this book just keeps things going! And it hurt, a lot of what happened in this book! Especially as Aiden pushes her away!

So I don't know why Aiden was pushing her away, it was really strange. I mean, she helped him rescue his mom and sister from where they were, from Loki, basically, and then he didn't want to spend any time with her anymore! It was weird! I didn't like it, and I hope that's explained!

I enjoyed the mystery of this book, of everything that was going on here, because it was really interesting, and how Aiden's sister was connected to that, that was just really interesting! I wanted to have more of that!

Between all the missions that Bryn goes on, and everything that she discovers, well, that just means that the ending was just all the more awesome! I mean, what she's told, told that she's Odin's daughter? That's a pretty big thing to be told!

I loved this book, just like I've loved this series, and I just can't wait for more! I really need more in this series!

Author: T.G. Ayer
Series: Valkyrie #3
Read: December 4th, 2013
Source: Author for review
Reason Why: For review for tour! And it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: Infinity Ink Books
Published: October 30th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!