Saturday, November 16, 2013

Week 46 Review: Timeless

From Goodreads:
IT'S A RACE AGAINST TIME.

In Remembrance, Lizzie and Drew changed the course of fate so they could be together. 

In Vengeance, Chelsea set fate back on its original, deadly path. 

Now, strange things keep happening to Lizzie. Things that are omens of darkness to come. A curse has doomed her to die an early death, just as she did in her past life. To make matters worse, even if she can figure out who cast the curse, it's irreversible. There's only one option left for her to save herself. It's crazier than anything she's heard yet, and to do it, she'll need Drew and Chelsea's help.

Because to make things right, they must go back to when it all began...and Lizzie discovers that the final events in her past life were more sinister than she ever imagined.

My Review:
Oh, this book! I wish I'd read it sooner, because it's been so long since I read Remembrance and Vengeance! But oh, well, this book was just so freaking good, I enjoyed it so much! So yeah on being able to read it!

I mean, we know something bad is going to happen because of what Chelsea did. Seeing as in that life, Lizzie died. And this was a page turner from the very first page, till the last, because so much was going on!

I just loved the relationship between Lizzie and Drew, because it was real, it was intense, and it wasn't just the physical things. They had an emotional connection. And yeah, I just really enjoyed that so much!

I thought there was something fishy about Shannon telling Chelsea about the part of the deal with the three of them, but I didn't go as far back as that first time that they went through this! So yeah, that was really fun to read about!

I enjoyed this book so much, it was a great ending, and I'm going to have to reread it soon, all together!

Author: Michelle Madow
Series: Transcend Time Saga #2
Read: November 15th, 2013
Source: From the Author for review
Reason Why: Love this series, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book and a End of Series 2013 Book!
Publisher: Dreamscape Publishing
Published: November 12th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!