Saturday, November 30, 2013

Week 48 Review: Six Months Later

From Goodreads:
She has everything she's ever wanted. But not her memory...

When Chloe fell asleep in study hall, it was the middle of May. When she wakes up, snow is on the ground and she can't remember the last six months of her life. 

Before, she'd been a mediocre student. Now, she's on track for valedictorian and being recruited by Ivy League schools. Before, she never had a chance with super jock Blake. Now he's her boyfriend. Before, she and Maggie were inseparable. Now her best friend won't speak to her.

What happened to her? Remembering the truth could be more dangerous than she knows...

My Review:
I enjoyed this book so much! Such an awesome mystery, because missing 6 months of your life? Just not remembering, and then having some pretty huge changes in her life-her grades, her new found popularity and some results of that-her best friend, and Blake.

I really enjoyed Chloe, she deals with this situation pretty calmly, considering everything that was going on! And yeah, then there's her investigation into what happened, pretty much boiling it down to a summer study group. Which makes me so glad that I'm not in HS anymore!

Another reason for admiration for Chloe? Her mom, who has some issues to deal with, Chloe is there, and has to deal with them, as well, because it's her mom, and yeah, that wasn't a good situation, but Chloe made the best of it!

Then there was the romance, which was just awesome, I really enjoyed it, it was a bit of a trope, but tropes are tropes for a reason, because they happen, and because people like them, so yeah, really enjoyed that!

This was a really great book, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read more Natalie D. Richards books!

Author: Natalie D. Richards
Read: November 29th, 2013
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded good, and it's a DAC Book and a SAC 2013 Book!
Publisher: Sourcebook Fire
Published: October 1st 2013
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!