Saturday, November 30, 2013

Week 48 Review: Teen Idol

From Goodreads:
High school junior Jenny Greenley is so good at keeping secrets that she's the school newspaper's anonymous advice columnist. She's so good at it that, when hotter-than-hot Hollywood star Luke Striker comes to her small town to research a role, Jenny is the one in charge of keeping his identity under wraps. But Luke doesn't make it easy, and soon everyone—the town, the paparazzi, and the tabloids alike—know his secret...and Jenny is caught right in the middle of all the chaos.

My Review:
This book is pretty hilarious! I really enjoyed it, and yeah, going from the synopsis, and not read this, you probably wouldn't get the ending. But I've read it before, and I knew who Jenny ended up with, though I forgot who Luke ended with!

This book was just really fun! I mean, it's a stand alone Meg Cabot YA Book! And most of her YA books are this light fun, with life issues mixed in, like healthy veggies mixed in with your favourite food, and yeah, just so awesome!

I loved that Luke was the one that really got Jenny to use her influence, to do some styling on that girl, because some people, like myself, need a bit of help in that area, so yeah, that was great! They really helped each other! I'm pretty sure that they're going to continue to be friends in the future!

Just so cute that Jenny ends up with Scott, and how they just fit together, the whole thing with his name always being right above hers in the books that are checked out from the library, and working together with the newspaper, yeah, they just were perfect together!

Such a great book, and I enjoyed it so much, and if I reread it again (which I know I will) I know I'll love it again!

Author: Meg Cabot
Read: November 25th, 2013
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading! And it's a SAC 2013 Book!
Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: January 1st 2004
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!