Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Becca's BookoplAthon Update 1

So I read my first book for Becca's BookoplAthon, and it was Emerald Blaze, and I'll be reading The Inheritance Games next! Well, if I get a copy. If I don't, then The Final Empire. But I'm glad to get this month off with a great start for this challenge!

My Reading Journey:

Emerald Blaze by Ilona Andrews
Prompt Fulfilled: Nature of the Cover A
Started On: September
Finished On: September 1st, 11:09 AM
Pages Read: 391

The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Prompt Fulfilled: Nature of the Cover B
Started On: September 1st
Currently On: Page 0 of 384

Prompts Left: TBR Game, Community Shelf 1, Chance Card, Set in the Present, TBR Vet, Dark Cover, Light Cover 1, LGBTQ+ Rep 1, Becca's Rec 1, Water on Cover, Community Shelf Card 2, Small Book, Light Cover 2,  LGBTQ+ Rep 2, Becca's Rec 2, 5 Star Prediction, Highest Rated, Lowest Rated, POC Rep A, POC Rep B, Becca's Rec 3, Read a Sad Book
Read: 1
Pages Read: 391

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!