Thursday, December 31, 2020

Series Continued and Completed 2020 Stats

So the series I started prior to 2020 and completed are:
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus 
Slayer by Kiersten White
The Reckoners by Brandon Sanderson
This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada
The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
The Honors by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre
The Final Six by Alexandra Monir
DeLaune Sisters by Amanda Stevens 
Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter
Otherworld: Kate and Logan by Kelley Armstrong
The Embraced by Kerrelyn Sparks
New York Confidential by Heather Graham
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Consortium Rebellion by Jessie Mihalik
Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Poison Study by Maria V. Sndyer (Reread)
The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Kitty Norville by Carrie Vaughn
Kanin Chronicles by Amanda Hocking (Reread)
Cadaver & Crown by Alisa Kwitney
The Raging Ones by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie
The Geisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo (Reread)
Mind Games by Kiersten White
The Jezebel Files by Deborah Wilde
A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnson
Constellation by Claudia Grey 
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars by Michael Dante DiMartino, Illustrated by Irene Koh (Reread)
A Wicked Trilogy by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Insiders by Maria V. Snyder (Reread) 
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff
The Last Avatar: The Promise by Michael Dante DiMartino, Gene Luen Yang, Bryan Konietzko, Illustrated by Gurihiru (Reread)
Sisters of Shadow and Light by Sara B. Larson
The Pioneer by Bridget Tyler
Shadowglass by S. Jae-Jones 
Night Rebel by Jeaniene Frost 
Ravenspire by C.J. Redwine
Spindle Fire by Lexa Hillyer 
Sentinels of the Galaxy by Maria V. Snyder 

40 series. Yeah, I finished more series than I started but didn't finish! I'm glad that I finished off so many series this year! Hope to continue the trend in 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!