Thursday, September 15, 2022

Will the Time Come #589, September 15th

Every Thursday I am going to list a book which I really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Jodie from Books for Company for this meme!
Want to Join?
-Pick a book you have been meaning to read
-Do a post telling us about the book    
-Link the post up in the linky  
-Visit the other blogs

When demons threaten London, Lady Belinda answers the call.

Lord Gabriel Thurston returns home from war to find his fiancée is not the sweet young girl he left behind. She's grown into a mysterious woman who guards her dark secrets well. When he sees her sneaking away from a ball, he's convinced it's for a lover's rendezvous. Following her to London's slums, Gabriel watches in horror as his fiancée ruthlessly slays a man.

Lady Belinda Clayton's only concern was her dress for the next ball, until demons nearly killed her and changed everything. A lady by day, and a demon hunter by night, she knows where her duty lies. Ending her betrothal is the best way to protect Gabriel from death by a demon's hand.

Gabriel soon realizes, like him, Belinda has been fighting for her country. He joins in the fight, determined to show her that their love can endure, stronger than ever.

Why the time hasn't come yet...
I don't know! This is the start of a series, so I should be able to just pick it up, and I want to! What about you guys? Happy reading! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!