Saturday, September 24, 2022

Wacky Witches Readathon October 2022 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Wacky Witches Readathon, hosted by Pris at Pris Peruses, and you can find the announcement video here. It takes place October 10th to 16th. I'll pick my TRB a little bit closer to when this stars. 

Potions: Fire title/title or Revenge - Firestorm by Iris Johansen
Candles: Read at night or Moon/Stars - Fateful by Claudia Gray
Crystals: Beautiful Cover or Foiled Cover - The Caged Queen by Kristen Ciccarelli
Herbs: Green Cover or Nature - The Luminaries by Susan Dennard
Tarot Deck: Determination/Yellow - The Akseli by Dianne Duvall
Cauldron: Black Cover - Blackout Anthology 
Wand: Magic - Wizard's Masquerade by Jay Pellegrin
Witch's Hat: Witches - Blood Like Fate by Liselle Sambury
Broomstick: Mythical Creatures - The Kraken's Sacrifice by Katee Robert
Spell Book: Book about Books - The Sinister Booksellers of Bath by Garth Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!