Monday, September 12, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #588, September 12th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #587
Teaser Tuesday #595
WWW Wednesday #595
WOW #591
Will the Time Come #588
Third Sentence Thursday #578
Random Reads #564
First Lines Friday #591
Book Blogger Hop #257
The Reward Challenge Update #573
Wheel of TBR #120
How Well I Stuck to It #425
Wrote that Review Update #422

Becca's BookoplAthon: 

SeasonAthon Academy: 

OK, so I got 27 posts in 7 days, but plenty of books that were in the same series, which made it easier with fewer reviews! There were some really great books, and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! Which is going to be binge reading the Kara Gillian series! 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your binge read! I have review books that I need to read since I have so many being published in October. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm really enjoying it! And October has a bunch of really great books coming out! Enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!