Sunday, September 4, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #424, September 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 36:
Desperation in Death by J.D. Robb, Devouring Darkness by Chloe Neill

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books 1. Check.

A week that has a bit of balance! I'm happy with that, and I can't wait to read these books! 

Week 35:
The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
 vs.

Blade Breaker by Victoria Aveyard, Mere Mortals by Erin Jade Lange, Revenge of the Sluts by Natalie Walton, Bone Deep by Kim O'Brien, Access Restricted by Gregory Scott Katsoulis, The Dating Game by Kiley Roache, Dark Whisper by Christine Feehan, The Final Gambit by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, Scorpica by G.R. Macallister, The Bird and the Blade by Megan Bannen, The Oathbreaker's Shadow by Amy McCulloch, The Archer at Dawn by Swati Teerdhala, The Chariot at Dusk by Swati Teerdhala, The Mistake by Elle Kennedy, Roomies by Christina Lauren, You Should Have Seen This Coming by Shani Michelle

I read what I wanted, and plenty more, it was a busy week, and I read some real gems, so I'm happy, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!