Sunday, September 25, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #427, September 25th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 39:
After the Bite by Lynsay Sands, The Golden Enclaves by Naomi Novik

Tour Books: #. Check.

Review Books: #. Check.

NetGalley: #. Check.

Edelweiss: #. Check.

Rereads: #. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Two new books, but I'm dying to read the both of them! 

Week 38:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

The Fate of Tearling by Erika Johansen, Nona the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir, Baptism of Fire by Andrzej Sapkowski, We Are the Wildcats by Siobhan Vivian, The Scoundrel Falls Hard by Sophie Jordan, Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson, Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson, Into the Bright Unknown by Rae Carson, These Fleeting Shadows by Kate Alice Marshall, Go Hunt Me by Kelly deVos, Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao

I had a free week to read whatever I want, and I read some really amazing reads! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!